Search This Blog

Monday 20 October 2014

LET YOUR ACTION SPEAK

Often times I hear people responding braggadaciously (don't mind the word, I guess you know what I meant) to victims of circumstance they couldn't get away with. I have often hear people say "if I was the one, I would never do a thing like that." Hold it right there Mr. All Perfect! Save those talk for yourself until you face similar issue, only then you will know that their yielding point after their strain was more than you can stand.

Don't tell me you're Honest until you face what makes you Dishonest Don't tell me you're Faithful until you face what will make you Unfaithful Don't tell me you're Reliable until you see what makes you Unreliable. Don't tell me you've Integrity until you face what will question it. Don't tell me you're Lovely until you see what will make you Hate. Don't tell me you're Trustworthy until you face what will make you Untrustworthy Don't tell me you're Tolerant until you see what makes you Intolerant. Don't tell me...just go through the test and let it speak for itself.
A word for those who love to criticize others over their shortcoming! Remember you don't have immunity, you'll also be tested.

Am I advocating that those who fall victims should continue in it? No! Rather take a stand and tell yourself "I was known for this...yesterday, today is a new day, I have turn a new leaf, so if you are looking for the unfaithful, unreliable, intolerable, hateful, untrustworthy, disrespectful man check yesterday but if you are looking for the Faithful, Tolerable, Trustworthy, Reliable, Lovely and Honest person...here I am! I'm a working PROJECT who achieves milestone every single moment."

Thank God for the persons we are now, He has truly done great work in us, like Chris Delvan would say "we came from the back side of the mountain, he has done work in us, he arrested us, he arrested our development in iniquity, now we can take a stand because His dominion is incontestable"

Be grateful to God always for this great work because you're not where you use to be even if you haven't gotten to your destination yet.

Good day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment