Search This Blog

Thursday 25 September 2014

EMBRACE THE DYNAMICS OF CHANGE

Change is a word that just about every person talks about, I want to change my family, I want to change my world, i want to engrave my names on the walls of history, the list could go on and on.

In my little experience in the years of life I had live, I realize that the sum total of our overall change is gaining mastery over the little daily task. If you can master your day, you can master your life. STOP thinking of changing the future and START changing your day with your goal in mind. Change your thinking and change your life. Embrace it even if it's not easy for you. Nothing good ever crystallize from a goalless, inconsistent life. Leave your comfort zone if you will achieve anything significant with your life.

The world is changing and everything in it, what has value today will loss its relevance tomorrow. Its takes a committed and dedicated approach to life for your desired change to occur. Start little but never remain little.

I leave you with this words from an unknown monk, 1100A.D:

When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family.

Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on
my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.

Go change something and never forget your God factor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment